Each tablet contains 200mg & 200mg Spirulina Buckthorn. The SPIRULINA is a primitive multicellular microalgae that appeared on Earth before 3.5 billion years. With its ability to absorb twice the photosynthetic biomass amount of carbon dioxide (CO2) and bind atmospheric nitrogen (N). Historically, the Spanish conquerors of Mexico, 16th century observed the Aztecs to collect thin nets lakes natural spirulina and convert it into cakes. Today this process is consistently in Texcoco lake. A similar procedure is applied to Africa Chad Lake Kossoron, where spirulina is the main component in the diet of local populations, particularly for pregnant women and the local pharmacy. After the Second World War German and French professors have studied in detail the spirulina. In 1967, the spirulina was declared as «excellent food source of the future», the International Association of Microbiologists. More recently, NASA has chosen spirulina as the main food source for astronauts. The different elements that gives us spirulina is completely soluble in water and completely digestible, providing extra energy, filling deficiencies of daily nutrition, restoring the correct metabolic balance. Increases performance mental and physical work, sports and the desire for competitive distinction in the spaces moves every modern man. According to an official publication of the Food and Agriculture Organisation (FAO), the United Nations (Circular 1034 FIMA / C1034 (En), 155N 2070-6065, 2008), in spirulina recognized the possibility of using collateral for healing (supplementary cure) in many diseases or problematic health situations. The most important is to strengthen the immune system by Phycocyanin, which drastically reduces blood lipids, combats the feeling of «fatigue» with increasing levels of immunoglobulin A (IgA) and M (IgM) (1)
- The proteins, vitamins, minerals and polysaccharides improve all physical performance, especially in athletes. In weightlifters increases lung capacity without affecting blood pressure.
- The dry biomass of spirulina contains up to 2% c-linoleic acid (GIA), a percentage equal to that of breast milk. This high rate helps in arthritis, obesity, cardiovascular and zinc poverty syndrome.
- The spirulina in experiments conducted in Germany and Japan revealed that reduces cholesterol, triglycerides and low density lipoproteins in the blood, acting beneficial in fighting atherosclerosis. (2)
- Due to the very high content of organic, readily assimilable iron, the spirulina directly assists in correcting anemia, low hematocrit and menstrual syndrome. (Three)
Current studies support the positive effect of spirulina in prevention of cancer (leukemia), protection of persons undergoing radio-chemo-therapies and because antiviral activity in assisting people infected from the virus of AIDS. The IPPOFAES (Hippophae Rhamnoides) is a deciduous shrub that grows throughout western Europe and reaches northwest China. Is a dioecious plant with separate male and female plants are pollinated with the help of the wind. Its name comes from the horse words + faos (light + shine), to foster the soldiers of Alexander the Great, that gave fruits and leaves on injured horses for quick recovery, wound healing, more strength and appearance to hair abundant and bright. In antiquity its use was widespread, with references of Theophrastus, Aristotle and Dioscorides father of pharmacology. The fruits that have been dried, turned into powder and mixed with powdered spirulina, literally constitute a «plant nutrient bank ‘according to proven clinical trials in Russia. The Sea Buckthorn has many uses, eg Germany and Scandinavia prepare drinks that are rich in carotenoids and vitamin C. In Finland used as an ingredient in baby food, while in Asia is used as a healing herb for digestive, circulatory, rheumatoid arthritis, dermatology (wound healing and burns, psoriasis because of regeneration associated tissues; antiaging) and ophthalmology (senile macula). In 2005 he founded the international organization «EANSEABUK» between the European Union, Russia and China to promote products Sallow for citizens of those countries. As «superfoods» contain:
- Many antioxidants like Vitamin C with an average content of 800mg per 100g, 15 times more than oranges, contributing preventative against aging, cardiovascular and cancer.
- Vitamin E, 80mg per 100g, accelerating wound healing, retards aging of cells and enhances the genital tract.
- Vitamin A, 60mg per 100g, which contributes to the health of the eye (cataract, macula), treatment of skin (burns, psoriasis, acne, etc.)
- Many carotenoids (alpha-carotene, zeaxanthin, lycopene, etc.)
- All minerals that are essential for the function (physical and mental) of the human body.
- Water soluble vitamins B complex
- Sitosterol and flavonoids with protective effect on prostate hyperplasia.
- The essential fatty acids for the proper functioning of the immune, reproductive and nervous system, and also help reduce cholesterol.
- All the essential amino acids (32% protein).